- December 7, 2018: submission of abstracts and intentions of participation, by e-mail to smart2019 AT edusoft DOT ro
- January 4, 2019 (December, 15, 2018): notification of acceptance
- January 20, 2019 (January, 10, 2019): early registration (100 euro per participant (the publication fee is not included!)
- March 1, 2019: regular registration (150 euro per participant (the publication fee is not included!))
- April 1, 2019: late registration (200 euro per participant (the publication fee is not included!))
- Registration form will be send to our secretary, at smart2019 AT edusoft DOT ro
- May 3-5, 2019: days of the conference
- Publication and Web of Science indexing:
- early registration
- 100 euro per paper (January 20, 2019) (January, 10, 2019):
- regular registration (March 1, 2019):
- 150 euro per paper
- late registration (April 1, 2019):
- 200 euro per paper
- early registration
Instructions for authors
Authors MUST submit their papers by email to email@example.com. Submitted papers must be Microsoft Word documents, in English. Preferred maximum paper length for the papers is 20 pages, including figures.
The template for the paper is here. The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point Times New Roman font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate places, rather than at the end. The title will be bold 14-point, and the author’s name will be 12-point italic. Figures will have captions placed bottom-center, and tables will have captions placed left-top. Use a tab for indenting each paragraph and the subtitles, too. The subtitles will be bold 12-point. Please use Microsoft Word 97-2003 or newer.
We encourage the authors to use the camera ready format even for the first submission. All paper submissions will be carefully reviewed by the members of the scientific board or independent experts, who will provide a written feedback with comments and ratings. Authors will be notified of acceptance in maximum 2 weeks. Accepted manuscripts should be revised according to the comments of the reviewers and of the editors.
For questions concerning manuscript submission, contact Bogdan Patrut (bogdan AT edusoft.ro).
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission’s compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it sent to another journal/conference for consideration.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found here.