- December 15, 2018: submission of abstracts and intentions of participation
- February 15, 2018: submission of full papers, by e-mail to smart2018 AT edusoft DOT ro
- March 15, 2018: notification of acceptance
- April 15, 2018: registration
- May 5, 2018: Later registration – each author will register as being from developed country
- May 15, 2018: submission of final version of the papers
- June 7-10″: days of the conference
Instructions for authors
Authors MUST submit their papers by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Submitted papers must be Microsoft Word documents, in English. Preferred maximum paper length for the papers is 20 pages, including figures.
The template for the paper is here. Click here to see more information for authors.
- Participation fee: 25 euro per virtual participant / 50 euro per participant in person
- Publication and Web of Science indexing: 75 euro per paper (reduced fee, 50% from the price on the journal website)
- At least one author (per paper) must register at participant (virtual or in person)