July 1, 2014 July 15, 2014: submission of abstracts and intentions of participation
July 15, 2014 July 21, 2014: notification of acceptance/rejection
- August 1, 2014: registration - click here
- September 18-21, 2014: conference
- November 1, 2014: submission of final versions of the papers
Instructions for authors
Authors MUST submit their intention of participation + title of paper + abstract (1/2 - 1 pages) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, by JULY 15, 2014.
||However, if you still want to submit your abstract, you can ask the organizers by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Thank you for your understanding!
Full papers should be submitted after the conference (by November 1, 2014) to the same address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Final papers must be Microsoft Word (DOC/DOCX), Open Office / Open Document (ODT) or RTF document, in English. Preferred the number of pages of the full papers should be between 4 and 14, including figures.
The template for the paper is here (DOC), here (DOCX), here (RTF), or here (ODT).
The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point Times New Roman font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate places, rather than at the end. The title will be bold 14-point, and the author's name will be 12-point italic. Figures will have captions placed bottom-center, and tables will have captions placed left-top. Use a tab for indenting each paragraph and the subtitles, too. The subtitles will be bold 12-point.
We encourage the authors to use the camera ready format even for the first submission. All paper submissions will be carefully reviewed by the members of the scientific board or independent experts, who will provide a written feedback with comments and ratings. Authors will be notified of acceptance in maximum 2 weeks. Accepted manuscripts should be revised according to the comments of the reviewers and of the editors.
For questions concerning manuscript submission, contact Bogdan Patrut (email@example.com).
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it sent to another journal/conference for consideration.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word, ODT or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found here.