February 10, 2013 February 15, 2013: submission of abstracts and intentions of participation (closed)
February 20, 2013 February 28, 2013 March 10, 2013: submission of full papers, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (closed)
March 20, 2013 March 24, 2013: notification of acceptance
2025, 2013: registration - click here
- May 19, 2013: Later registration - each author will register as being from developed country
May 20, 2013 May 25, 2013: submission of final version of the papers
Instructions for authors
Authors MUST submit their papers by email to email@example.com
Submitted papers must be Microsoft Word documents, in English. Preferred maximum paper length for the papers is 20 pages, including figures.
The template for the paper is here.
The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point Times New Roman font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate places, rather than at the end. The title will be bold 14-point, and the author's name will be 12-point italic. Figures will have captions placed bottom-center, and tables will have captions placed left-top. Use a tab for indenting each paragraph and the subtitles, too. The subtitles will be bold 12-point. Please use Microsoft Word 97-2003 or newer.
We encourage the authors to use the camera ready format even for the first submission. All paper submissions will be carefully reviewed by the members of the scientific board or independent experts, who will provide a written feedback with comments and ratings. Authors will be notified of acceptance in maximum 2 weeks. Accepted manuscripts should be revised according to the comments of the reviewers and of the editors.
For questions concerning manuscript submission, contact Bogdan Patrut (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it sent to another journal/conference for consideration.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found here.